Zoom Rooms for Chrome OS
This app is designed to run Zoom Rooms in kiosk mode on Chromebases/Chromeboxes.
For Chromebooks or normal desktop mode on Chromebases/Chromeboxes, use the standard Zoom app.
Zoom Rooms is a software-based room system that is revolutionizing the way businesses use their meeting rooms. At a fraction of the cost of traditional video conferencing systems, Zoom Rooms supports flawless, high-quality video and audio conferencing with up to 1000 interactive video participants.
Zoom Rooms is a simple solution for IT to deploy and is easy for anyone in the conference room to use with the Zoom Rooms Controller. Organizations can easily video-enable any meeting space with off-the-shelf, business-grade hardware for cameras, speakers, and monitors - making it the most flexible video solution.
The versatility of Zoom lets work happen seamlessly from mobile devices, desktops, and meeting rooms, keeping your teams connected with video, audio, screen sharing and instant messaging from anywhere.
Zoom Rooms Key Features
* Meet with participants joining from mobile, desktop, or other room systems
* Up to 1000 interactive video participants or 10,000 view-only attendees (optional add-on)
* 1080p HD video, audio, and web conferencing participants, or 10,000 webinar viewers
* One-click wireless, multi-screen sharing
* One-touch to start or join a meeting
* Centralized enterprise room management
* Zoom Rooms for Touch interactive whiteboarding and co-annotation
* Interoperability with SIP and H.323 room systems
* Calendar integrations with Office 365, Google, and Exchange
* Mobile device to Zoom Room ultrasonic proximity detection
* Cloud meeting recording and transcription
* Open hardware ecosystem
* Zoom software audio processing for select mics
Need to purchase a Zoom Rooms license? Visit https://zoom.us/zoomrooms
Twitter - https://twitter.com/zoom_us
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/zoom-video-communications-inc-
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/zoomwithus