Zoom web pages (either per-site or per-tab) using full-page zoom, text-only zoom, automatic fit-to-width and minimum font size.
• Renamed option from 'Apply separate zoom level for each subdomain' to 'Treat domain and subdomains as separate sites'.
• Default is for Firefox to use domains and Chrome to use subdomains for Per-Site zoom.
• Updated public suffix list.
Zoom Page WE provides facilities to zoom a web page (either per-site or per-tab) using full-page zoom, text-only zoom and minimum font size. AutoFit (fit-to-width) zoom can be applied manually or automatically. Small images can be scaled to fit the browser window.
After installation, there will be a new icon on the main toolbar with a blue badge showing the current zoom level.
To change the zoom level for a page, click on the toolbar button to show the popup panel, then click on one of the six buttons on the right side of the popup panel:
• Type - toggles the type between Full and Text.
• Level (%) - shows a drop-down menu from which a specific level can be selected.
• In (+) - increases the level to the next defined level or by a fixed step.
• Out (-) - reduces the level to the next defined level or by a fixed step.
• Autofit - adjusts the level so the page contents fit the width of the browser window.
• Reset - applies the defined default full/text level depending on the current type.
To change the minimum font size for a page, click on the toolbar button to show the popup panel, then click on one of the two buttons on the left side of the popup panel:
• Minimum Size (px) - shows a drop-down from which a specific minimum font size can be selected.
• Reset - applies the defined default minimum font size.
Please e-mail: email@example.com
Distributed under the GNU General Public License version 2.
See LICENCE.txt file and http://www.gnu.org/licenses/