I like zombie and horror movies. Install zombie themes to get wallpapers of zombies and undead in browser homepage.
Install the extension to get HD wallpapers of zombie movies & games everytime you open a new tab.
For those who love zombies movie series, TV shows and zombies games, like me, I've created this Zombie NewTab extension. Have fun! :)
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available zombie wallpapers. Shuffle all zombie pictures (randomized background images) or Shuffle your favorite zombie themes only. More HD wallpapers of zombies movie series, zombies TV shows and zombies games will be added soon. Such as Fear the Walking Dead, iZombie, Fight of the Living Dead, Z Nation, In the Flesh, Sankarea, Death Valley, Is This a Zombie?, The Walking Dead, Highschool of the Dead, Zombie Roadkill, Woke Up Dead, Dead Set, Zombie Hunters: City of the Dead, Patient Zero, Cell, The Girl with All the Gifts, I Am a Hero, Miruthan, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, Resident Evil, Seoul Station, Train to Busan, Zoombies, Dead 7, Diao Chan Vs Zombie, The Burning Dead, Flesh of my Flesh, JeruZalem, Maggie, Night of the Living Dead...
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome new tab themes.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome new tab themes.
- Search with Google in the Chrome new tab themes.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/
The extension was made by fans, for fans. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by the entity whose materials are represented in this extension.
- A zombie (Haitian French: zombi, Haitian Creole: zonbi) is a fictional undead being created through the reanimation of a human corpse. Zombies are most commonly found in horror and fantasy genre works. The zombie term comes from Haitian folklore, where a zombie is a dead body reanimated through various methods, most commonly magic. Modern depictions of zombies do not necessarily involve magic but often invoke science fictional methods such as carriers, radiation, mental diseases, vectors, viruses, scientific accidents, etc. The English word "zombie" is first recorded in 1819, in a history of Brazil by the poet Robert Southey, in the form of "zombi". The Oxford English Dictionary gives the origin of the word as West African, and compares it to the Kongo words nzambi (god) and zumbi (fetish). One of the first zombie books to expose Western culture to the concept of the voodoo zombie was The Magic Island by W.B. Seabrook in 1929. This is the sensationalized account of a narrator who encounters voodoo cults in Haiti and their resurrected thralls. Time claimed that the book "introduced 'zombi' into U.S. speech". Zombies have a complex literary heritage, with antecedents ranging from Richard Matheson and H. P. Lovecraft to Mary Shelley's Frankenstein drawing on European folklore of the undead (zombie). In 1932, Victor Halperin directed White Zombie, a horror film starring Bela Lugosi. Here zombies are depicted as mindless, unthinking henchmen under the spell of an evil magician. Zombies, often still using this voodoo-inspired rationale, were initially uncommon in cinema, but then zombies appearances continued sporadically through the 1930s to the 1960s, with notable zombie films including I Walked with a Zombie (1943) and Plan 9 from Outer Space (1959). A new version of the zombies, distinct from that described in Haitian folklore, that "zombie" is taken largely from George A. Romero's seminal film Night of the Living Dead, which was in turn partly inspired by Richard Matheson's 1954 novel I Am Legend. The word zombie is not used in Night of the Living Dead but was applied later by zombies fans. The monsters in the film and its sequels, such as Dawn of the Dead and Day of the Dead, as well as its many inspired works, such as Return of the Living Dead and Zombi 2, are usually hungry for human flesh, although Return of the Living Dead introduced the popular concept of zombies eating brains. The "zombie apocalypse" concept, in which the civilized world is brought low by a global zombie infestation, became a staple of modern popular zombies art.
- Zombies are fictional creatures usually portrayed as reanimated corpses or virally infected human beings. Zombies are commonly portrayed as cannibalistic in nature. While zombie films generally fall into the horror genre, some cross over into other genres, such as comedy, science fiction, thriller, or romance. Distinct zombie subgenres have evolved, such as the "zombie comedy" or the "zombie apocalypse". Zombies are distinct from ghosts, ghouls, mummies, or vampires, so this list does not include films devoted to these types of undead. List of zombies films: Patient Zero; Cell (film); The Girl with All the Gifts; I Am a Hero; Miruthan; Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (film); Resident Evil: The Final Chapter; Seoul Station; Train to Busan; Zoombies; Dead 7; Diao Chan Vs Zombie; The Burning Dead; Flesh of my Flesh; JeruZalem; Maggie; Night of the Living Dead: Darkest Dawn; Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse; Vere Vazhi Ille; Z Island; The Rezort; Don't Grow Up; Kampung Zombie; Phi Ha Ayodhaya (The Black Death); Extinction; Freaks of Nature; Army of Frankensteins; Burying The Ex; The Dead and the Damned 2; Dead Within; Dead Snow: Red vs. Dead; Doc of the Dead; Goal of the Dead; Life After Beth; Night of the Living Dead; Ojuju; REC 4: Apocalypse; Reichsführer SS; Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead; Zombeavers; Zombie Fight Club; Bath Salt Zombies; Cargo; The Dead 2: India; The Dead Inside (2013 film); Evil Dead; Germ Z; Go Goa Gone; The Last Days on Mars; Miss Zombie; Open Grave; Pro Wrestlers vs Zombies; The Returned; Stalled; Warm Bodies; World War Z; The Zombie King; Zombie Massacre; Zombie Night (2013); Dead Sands; KL Zombi; Run!; Zombie Hood; Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies; The Amazing Adventures of the Living Corpse; The Battery; Cockneys vs Zombies; Dead Before Dawn; Decay; Detention of the Dead; Evil Head; A Little Bit Zombie; Night of the Living Dead 3D: Re-Animation; ParaNorman; Portrait of a Zombie; REC 3: Genesis; Resident Evil: Retribution; Resident Evil: Damnation; Rise of the Zombies; Sick: Survive the Night; Zombie 108; The Kirishima Thing (Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutteyo); The Zombinator; Bled White; The Cabin in the Woods; Caustic Zombies; DeadHeads; Dylan Dog: Dead of Night; Fading of the Cries; First Platoon; Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides; Pop Punk Zombies; Quarantine 2: Terminal; Remains (Steve Niles' Remains); Schoolgirl Apocalypse; State of Emergency; War of the Dead (Stone's War); Zombie Apocalypse; Zombie Ass (Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead); The Zombie Diaries 2; The Zombie Farm; Zombie Undead...
- List of zombie video games: BrainBread 2; Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (zombie mode); Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2; Call of Duty: Black Ops III (zombie mode); Dying Light; H1Z1: Just Survive; Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville; Zombie Escape Amsterdam; Contagion; The Evil Within; Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare; Unturned; Zombeer; 7 Days to Die; How To Survive; The Last of Us; State of Decay; The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct; World of the Living Dead Resurrection; Zombie Burger!; Zombies Ate My Friends; Amy; Call of Duty: Black Ops II (zombie mode); DayZ; Deadlight; Infestation: Survivor Stories; Lollipop Chainsaw; The Walking Dead; Zafehouse: Diaries; Zombies, Run!; ZombiU; All Zombies Must Die!; Atom Zombie Smasher; Call of Duty: Black Ops: Zombies; Dead Block; Dead Island series; No More Room in Hell; Rise of Nightmares; Space Pirates and Zombies; Trapped Dead; Yakuza: Dead Souls; Zombie Gunship; Zombie Lane; Zombie Parkour Runner; Zombies...