Zoho Sign is a digital signature application that helps you securely sign or send documents out for signatures.
Zoho Sign allows you to sign or get documents signed quickly and securely. It simplifies the complex signing workflows by creating a seamless signing experience. Documents signed using Zoho Sign are globally accepted and legally binding.
With this integration between G Suite and Zoho Sign, you can now connect your Google account directly with Zoho Sign and sign or send documents effortlessly from within the application.
* Send documents either in a particular order or in random using the send-in-order functionality
* Create templates for a particular use case and use them at different instances
* Get complete audit trails for every document with timestamps and IP addresses
* Sign up directly from your Google account
* Invite users directly from your google account to join your Zoho Sign org account
* Import files to Sign directly from Google Drive
* Save the signed documents back on your Google Drive
* Safe, secure signing process
* Significantly reduces the turn around time of signing documents
* Easy to manage, store and search for sent or received documents
* No need to manually upload documents from Google Drive