Zoho Sheet is an online spreadsheet application that lets you create, edit, and share spreadsheets on the web. You can collaborate with users/group/organization in real time. It comes in handy for business people, accountants, scientists, scholars, students and anyone who deal with tabular data and need to use spreadsheets. It can be used to work with large amount of data, functions, formulas, and charts. Hence it is very popular in the financial sector and other sectors where a lot of calculations is needed. It is a great online productivity application which businesses find extremely useful for collaboration.
- Create and access your spreadsheet from anywhere.
- Share and collaborate in real time.
- Publish and Embed interactive spreadsheets in your website / blog.
- Import your Excel spreadsheets and get started. You can also export your
spreadsheet into various formats.
- More than 350 functions for all your calculation needs.
- Choose from 27 chart types to analyze or to add visualization to your data.
- Use Audit Trail to track each user's edits on your spreadsheet.
- Make use of advanced features like Conditional Formatting, Auto Filters, VBA
Macros and Pivot Tables.
Supported Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Chrome
To learn more about the latest features, refer https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/features