Clip data, create new spreadsheets or access your recent files using Zoho Sheet's extension and web clipper
If you're looking at a data table online that you want to analyse, what better way to get started than using the Zoho Sheet's web clipper? In just a few clicks, you'll be able to copy and save the tables in an online spreadsheet, letting you get started on the analysis right away.
However, that's not all of it. If you've used Zoho Sheet and like it for the collaborative spreadsheet application it is, you'll definitely love the web clipper for how easy it will be to open, import, export or access your spreadsheets.
Here's everything the Zoho Sheet extension and web clipper can do for you -
1. Clip data from websites to new or existing spreadsheets instantly.
2. Create a new spreadsheet.
3. Access the list of your recent spreadsheets.
4. Import your Excel files to Zoho Sheet.
5. Open downloaded spreadsheets or other compatible files with Zoho Sheet directly.
Whether it's data from a webpage, or a file from your computer, Zoho Sheet's extension gets it to cloud in just a few clicks. Download and start using the web clipper now!
To learn more about Zoho Sheet - https://www.zoho.com/sheet/
To send us feedbacks or suggestions - email@example.com