The most elegant and efficient annotation tool.
Annotate web pages to review after capturing its screenshot and save the changes as an image. You can also add annotations to images on your desktop such as design mockups, illustrations, and diagrams after opening the Zoho Annotator and uploading the respective image. Check out its features below.
- Capture full page or the visible area of a page or only a part of page.
- Capture the whole desktop screen or the desktop window.
- Use delayed capture to screenshot sections that appear only after clicking a link or button within the page.
- Use square and circle shapes to mark areas to comment.
- The freehand drawing tool enables you to circle portions correctly without disturbing other parts of the document.
- The highlighter pen emphasizes the content that needs attention.
TEXT & TAGGING TOOLS
- Add contextual comments to the highlighted areas.
- Use tagging tools to number the places to comment and describe them in any of your communication apps after completion.
- Blur or smudge private or confidential data.
SHARING & UPLOAD TO CLOUD
- Get a shareable link and share it in social media (Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp) and other websites/applications.
- Upload the annotated image to your Zoho WorkDrive, Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox account.
- Share the annotated image in Zoho Cliq, Zoho Connect, Zoho Projects, and Zoho Sprints.
Please give it a try. We would be waiting for your feedback always to serve you best.
Made with love,