Das eleganteste und wirksamste Kommentarwerkzeug für Chrome.
Annotate web pages after capturing its screenshot and save the changes as an image. You can also add annotations to images on your desktop such as design mockups, illustrations, and diagrams after opening the Annotator and uploading the respective image. Check out its features below.
- Capture full screen or part of it.
- Delayed capture to get the screenshots of sections that reveal or opens only after clicking some links or buttons within the page.
- Square and Circle shape to mark the areas to comment.
- Freehand drawing tool to circle out portions correctly without disturbing other parts.
- Highlighter pen to emphasize content that needs attention.
TEXT & TAGGING TOOLS
- Add comments contextual to the highlighted areas.
- Use tagging tools to number the places to comment and describe them in any of your communication apps after completion.
- Blur or smudge any private or confidential data.
And the sweetest thing you would love to hear is, you won't spot an “Upgrade” button anywhere asking you to pay for any of the features mentioned above. Yes, you got it right, it's entirely free!
Please give it a try. We would be waiting for your feedback always to serve you best.
Made with love,