Zipwhip Texting Extension
The Zipwhip Chrome Extension allows two-way texting using your existing text enabled landline or toll-free phone number from your web browser. Get an account at www.zipwhip.com.
TEXT MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS DISPLAYED ON WEBPAGES
• Text customers stored in your CRM, Help Desk or other software under your existing business phone number.
• Enable or disable phone number auto detection.
• Click the icon after a phone number to fire off a text without ever leaving the page.
• All outbound texts are sent using your landline or toll-free phone number.
REAL-TIME, TWO-WAY TEXTING CONVERSATIONS
• Launch multiple texting conversation windows at once.
• All messages sync'd across Zipwhip web, desktop, and mobile apps (www.zipwhip.com/apps).
• Text any mobile phone number at any time.
• Increasing customer engagement and satisfaction.
• Salespeople who want to close more deals.
• Service departments whose contacts are saved in CRMs like Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle Sales Cloud, etc.
• Professionals who want to decrease their reliance on call and email communications.
ZIPWHIP CUSTOMER SUPPORT
If you have any questions or suggestions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*****NOTE: You need a Zipwhip Landline or Toll-Free texting service to use this app. To create your account, please signup at www.zipwhip.com*****