Where marketers share and discover stellar marketing content
Zest is a new-tab feed of content suggested by marketers, for marketers. All manually moderated.
Used by the brightest marketers from amazing companies such as Buffer, SEMrush, Ahrefs, SimilarWeb, AWeber, LinkedIn, Microsoft, and Viber, among others.
We approve and publish ~1% of suggested articles.
"The fact that the content is recommended and verified by pros makes Zest wildly efficient for it’s purposes - it’s saving my time and provides valuable categorized resources"
~Ron Sela, Growth Marketing Consultant
A tribe of marketers.
"Zest is more than just a content sharing platform - t’s more tribal than that; marketers follow each other, see content they suggested, saved and of course shared"
~Ed Leake, PPC Nerd. MD. Investor. Mentor
Actionize the content you discover. Make it collaborative
"The actionable articles on Zest, will help any blogger reach a bigger audience and convert more of their readers"
~Lilach Bullock, Social Media Marketing Consultant
Personalize your feed and content.
Choose the marketing tags that are relevant for you and customize Zest's theme and layout to fit your preferences
A set of built-in tools to help you discover the best of the bests.
Search through the database of 10k+ published articles, filter content by Audio / Video and sort your feed by most shared, clicked or recent articles
Here are some of the main marketing categories you’ll find on Zest:
* Latest news about affiliate marketing
* Updated app store optimization techniques
* Marketing automation: New platforms, integrations, and scale practices
* Recent developments in B2C and B2B marketing
* Different approaches to blogging
* Inspiring web and guerrilla marketing campaigns
* Some news about the code-design industry
* Content marketing strategies and tips
* Conversion rate optimization maneuvers
* Perfectly executed email campaigns
* An yearly schedule of all must-attend web marketing events from around the world
* Growth hacking and product marketing (not for dummies!)
* Talk about the inbound marketing machine
* New techniques for creating and managing influencer networks
* Local SEO methodology
* Metrics and analytics practises
* Shared researches of mobile marketing
* All about that paid, ‘bout them paid campaigns (no treble)
* Some cool PR tricks
* Recently released reports on SaaS marketing
* ‘Bottom of the funnel’ and modern sales processes
* Latest updates about SEO
* Social media strategy
* Video marketing strategies and tactics
* Basically, the newest in marketing - tools, technology, studies, and thoughts
* Twitter @ZestisApp
* Contact email@example.com