Zerabase checks documents for grammar, style, prose issues and generates Automated Readability Index
Zerabase checks documents for grammar, style, prose issues and generates Automated Readability Index.
* Finds complex phrases and suggests simple ones
* Locates passive voice
* Roots out hidden verbs (also called abstract nouns, nominalizations)
* Searches for redundant phrases and suggests what to eliminate
* Finds cliches and bias-language
* Confused words (a/an, it/it's, there/their, to/too, you/you're, etc.)
* Repeated Words
* Auxiliary Verb Agreement Errors
* Determiner Agreement Errors
* Wrong Verb in Infinitive Phrases
* Consistent sentence spacing
* Catching annotations left in the text
* Avoiding archaic forms
* Avoiding a common cliché
* Consistent spelling
* Using the right form for the time of day
* Not being hyperbolic
* Capitalizing only what ought to be capitalized
* and many more...
It's free to install and use with no limits.