Visualize analytics data in better way with this Chrome Extension.
Z-Tools helps you identify the impact of Google search updates on your web traffic. It plots Google Search updates on the google analytics dashboard. Furthermore, it can also provide you better insights such as how much impact did an update have on your website traffic. It will also send you periodic notifications about how you can improve the SEO ranking of your website.
INFORMATION ON HOW TO USE THE TOOL:
1. Install the chrome extension
2. Head over to your Google Analytics Dashboard
3. The visualization appears only on Audience - Overview and Behavior - Overview sections
4. The visualization appears below the default GA graph/plots
5. Select/Enlarge the date range to view the update impact history for previous times (We have Google algo updates data since 2014)
For more details on how to use this tool, please check https://www.zariance.com/tools/
We don't collect any data. The extension helps in visualizing google search algorithm updates over one's Google Analytics data/dashboard.
1. Several Bug-fixes
2. Reduced permissions scope to analytics.google.com
3. Added helpful information on how to use this extension