Display a list of your recent Zendesk ticket activities right from your browser, alerting you when new items appear in your stream
Once installed, the Zendesk Activity Stream will show not just a badge, but also a desktop notification when a ticket comes into your Zendesk, or is updated. Viewing the ticket is as easy as clicking on either the badge or the desktop notification. And the Zendesk Activity Stream keeps you up to date on the latest Zendesk product news, displayed right in your activity stream.
Zendesk is the leader in cloud-based customer service software and is the fastest and easiest way to great customer support for companies large and small. Our powerful, yet simple customer service software includes a full spectrum of features from all aspects of ticket management and support for multiple channels, including email, web, phone, community forums, knowledge base, chat, social media and more.
* Enable conversations via multiple customer support channels - web, email, phone, Twitter, Facebook, online chat, community forums, knowledge bases and more
* Respond to support requests anytime, anywhere through our mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone
* Gain instant insight into your support activities, both by team and by individual, with more than 20 out-of-the-box, fully customizable reports and dashboards
* Deflect incoming support requests by giving your users the power to find answers and create conversations with discussion forums and a knowledge base in your Zendesk
* Create a seamless user experience by easily customizing your Zendesk to match your brand’s look and feel
* Integrate with leading CRM and IT systems including Salesforce, NetSuite, Atlassian JIRA, Google Analytics and over 100 more. Or use our API to integrate with virtually any other web-based application or back-end system.
* Manage your support communications in over 40 languages to ensure you’re communicating with your customers in their preferred language
Pricing starts at $20 per year for 3 agents.