Apica ZebraTester Recorder Toolbar
ZebraTester Chrome Extension - ZebraSniffer
author: email@example.com / apicasystem.com
date: February/March 2016
what it does: chrome extension for zebratester recording. May be pointed to a controller/remote install of zebratester
home - opens a new window with the defined instance of zebratester displayed -- becomes active once options are set.
play - start recording -- becomes active once options are set.
pause - stop recording -- becomes active once options are set.
reset - dumps your chrome cache, sets chromes proxy to your ZT instance, and resets the active recording in ZT. -- becomes active once options are set.
* reset may also be right clicked on -- this will clear the recording WITHOUT dumping your chrome cache.
pagebreak - inserts a pagebreak -- becomes active once options are set.
settings - configure your zebratester instance here. Can be remote IP or 127.0.0.1 if running locally.
Icons and UI updated across the board to be zebrasniffer specific. All references to proxysniffer changed to zebratester.
* New - Custom Bypass/Ignore list added to options. Filter 3rd parties before even recording :D
* New - Pagebreak UI reworked. Now a text-element, press ENTER to submit break.
* New - Notification system has been swapped out with chrome notifications instead. Disappear automatically and allow icons :)
* New - Right clicking on reset recording will keep cache, and reset the recording. Use this to keep your browser cache intact.
* New - Keyboard Commands:
COMMAND+SHIFT+Z = Open ZebraSniffer
CTRL+SHIFT+Z = Open ZebraSniffer (Other OS')
* Resetting your recording no longer sets the proxy. This is intentionally decoupled.