Zane Benefits Defined Contribution Health Benefits Software
The Future of Employee Health Benefits
Zane Benefits' defined contribution health benefits software allows you to offer health benefits that people will actually love - earning quality new hires and loyal employees.
Rather than paying the costs to provide a specific group health plan benefit (a "defined benefit"), employers can fix their costs on a monthly basis by establishing a defined contribution health plan. Key features include:
- Recruiting & Retention: Give employees tax-free compensation
- Employer Control: Employer defines monthly contributions
- Employee Choice: Employees pick their own health insurance policy
- Save Time: Administration in less than 5 minutes per month
Recruiting and retaining key employees is important to every company and a company's health benefit program is a key part of the compensation they offer to their employees. Due to the rising costs of traditional employer-sponsored health insurance, defined contribution health plans are gaining popularity in the U.S.
The general concept of a defined contribution health plan is that a company gives each employee a fixed dollar amount (a "defined contribution") that the employees choose how to spend. Typically, employees are allowed to use their defined contribution to reimburse themselves for individual health insurance costs or other medical expenses such as doctor visits and prescription drugs.
Additional features include:
- Health insurance and medical expense reimbursement tax-free
- Online claim submission and tracking for happy employees
- Online plan design & electronic plan documents for easy setup
- Different benefits for different classes of employees
- Integration with your existing payroll provider,
- Real-time reporting,
- and more.
***Free Trials are available