Monetizing Opinions Across the Internet
Yup is a network that rewards you for good opinions. Its goal is to create a social consensus layer on the internet, accurately representing the agreed-upon social value of anything, from random Tweets to your history professor. Yup then rewards its users proportional to the social value of their contributions. You can earn rewards as you normally browse the internet. All you have to do is vote through the extension, or directly on Twitter, Reddit, YouTube, or Google Maps. The technology is complicated, but how it works is simple.
⚒️ HOW IT WORKS
- Express your opinion by using Up/Downvotes in multiple categories if you like something you see on the internet, think its smart or funny (or NOT).
- If others vote like you on the same content, you'll earn YUPX tokens
- More YUPX means more INFLUENCE, increasing your vote's value
- The more influence you have, the more YUPX you'll earn!
- Redeem your YUPX tokens for rewards in Amazon credit, or hold them to grow your influence and earn greater rewards in the future.
- Voting capabilities on ANY site on the web.
- Overlay buttons on Twitter, Reddit, and Google Maps, allowing you to vote directly from those sites without changing a thing.
- See the Color Code (social value) of content across the web based on everyone's votes.
💌 INVITE AND EARN
- Invite a friend and receive 5% of all YUPX tokens they earn. That means if you refer ten friends you'll receive 50% bonus tokens. It pays to get in early.
- Fill out the feedback form in the extension and receive 10 YUPX tokens! You can also share feedback with us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
🤘 Support us by sharing with your friends and rating. Your opinion matters!