ytma! automatically converts YouTube(TM), Vimeo, Vine, Soundcloud, WebM, and MP4 links into real embedded videos.
ytma! converts mysterious video links into content you can really see. It loads useful information right on your screen, allowing you to preview a video's content in thumbnails and descriptions without leaving the page. Even better, you can embed the entire video with a single click and watch it instantly.
This extension supports Vimeo, Vine, Soundcloud, and even HTML5 video in MP4 and WebM formats. All those mystery links will be no problem once you install this extension, which uses various APIs such as the one provided by YouTube™.
+ Settings panel can now be reached by CTRL+SHIFT+Y (Command+SHIFT+Y on Mac)
News & Updates
* New: Imgur GIFV (WEBM/MP4) support
* New: Button to remove cache (descriptions/thumbnail links/etc)
* New: SoundCloud playlist support
* Default video quality is now 720p/HD
* Soundcloud now uses HTML5 player
* Players that open on scroll will no longer trigger the opening of players higher on the page
* Adds HTML5, Gfycat, Imgur icons on links
* Improved Soundcloud and GfyCat URL matchers
* Restructured code base to simplify creation of media controls
* Restructured CSS
* Patched back Gfycat iFrame setting for Safari (it is incompatible with new settings)
* Updates YouTube data API