When Youtube chat is too fast
Capture messages from Youtube chat based on filter rules. It supports the following filters:
* message including text
* channel owner
* verified user
* super chat
* regular expression
It works with the standard Youtube chat, but also embedded chat in 3rd party websites, popout chat and streamer interface.
- Verified user filter with rendering
- Rewording and a little change for filter configuration
- Membership filter with rendering
- Super chat filter with rendering
- Session stats
- Message to remind that autoscrolling is needed in order for ytcFilter to work
- Removed extraneous tags like tooltips which could be displayed due to sanitazing
- Official support for popout chat. It was never tested with that before.
- Due to a browser limitation, limit storage length to 14 days for captured messages and filter list for a video. This is a temporary measure until some longer storage solution is defined or storage management.
- Add an automatic process to migrate old "default profile" to the new profile system.
- Import/export filters with copy/paste
- Multiple profile support
- Default profile per channel. Youtube only.
- Auto max height option
- Button to screenshot captured messages
- Support for Youtube studio interface. As a channel, it's referenced as "studio"
- CSS for links
- Max height is limited by the available space of the chat
- Added tooltips to explains the various buttons
- Message management bar: By clicking on on the timestamp, a new toolbar will be displayed
- Scroll to button: Scroll Youtube chat to display the message which was captured. Note that Youtube chat isn't infinite so the message may no longer be present.
- Delete message: Remove message from captured messages
- A link has been added to the Github wiki for help.
- Timestamps within Youtube chat are no longer needed for duplicate message management.
- Better styling when hovering a button.
- Emoji are now displayed in the captured messages.
- Auto scroll is triggered only if the captured chat is at the bottom
- Redesign notification
- Filter by moderator
- Filter by owner
- Resizing option with a height slider
- Support for embedded chat outside of Youtube (i.e. Jetri)
- Changelog notification
- Remove default profile button
- Apply default profile button
- Auto open ytcFilter option. This settings is on a per video basis. Use the default profile to apply it to new videos.
Extension name changed to ytcFilter
* Scroll to top/bottom buttons
* Option to set a default profile which is automatically applied to new livechat
* Text filter support
* Regex filter support
* Case sensitive filtering option
* Autoscroll option