Loop, save, adjust length and playback speed of Youtube videos
Ever wished you could repeat a piece of YouTube video in a loop and adjust it's playback rate? Maybe you were trying to learn to play a guitar solo, but it was just too fast and you could not get the chords. Maybe you just love to listen to some soft chill-out tune when you are in bed, just before sleeping, but are affraid that the next song on your playlist will be heavy metal?
Things just became more simple. Use YTLooper to play your favorite Youtube videos in a loop, adjust it's playback speed and more!
- Loop whole or part of the video
- Save loops for later
- Youtube player will track the slider for easier use
- Create a library of videos with saved loops
- Adjust playback speed
- If you start a video on YT, but the YTLooper's button is not shown reload the video!
- The saved loops are retained on your browser, so if you clean "Cookies and other site data" (in chrome://settings/clearBrowserData) you will loose them. In the future a remote storage for your data might be added.
- Fixed issues with Main Panel Toggle button not being displayed
- Tracking of the slider movements in Youtube
- Looping On/Off button
- Label selection now in a popup
- Some styling changes
- Some small fixes