Shows video length next to YouTube video links
Shows video duration next to YouTube links. For example "Cool video [2:30]".
Also a tooltip showing additional video information appears when your mouse hovers over a YouTube link showing.
- Shows when a video is unavailable - [❌]
- Shows when a video is blocked in your region - [❌ country blocked]
- Shows when a video is age restricted - [18+]
- Works on text and image links
- Accounts for videos with an offset. A 2 minute video with a 1 minute offset is shown as having a 1 minute duration.
If you have any issues please leave a comment here or log them on Github.
Code available on Github: https://github.com/Brian-Gaffney/YouTube-video-length-Chrome-extension