Provides useful, cross-tab control functionalities when watching music-compilation videos on YouTube™.
This extension builds its own interactive tracklist by scanning for timestamped tracks in the video description or comments.
The tracklist can be displayed from any tab and controlled via global keyboard shortcuts (defaults are the keyboard's media buttons, configurable from the "Extensions" settings).
- Media control (play, pause, rewind, fast-forward, previous track, next track)
- Tracklist building from the video description or comments
- Tracklist navigation
- Progress bar on current song
- Support of keyboard media keys (configurable global keyboard shortcuts)
- Cross-tab interactivity (view and control the tracklist from any tab)
Source is available at https://github.com/XavierDuthil/youtube-tracklist-control