Preloads any YouTube links and appends the title of the video to the link in the referring page.
One of the things I often find annoying when surfing the web is YouTube links with no explaining text.
This extension seeks to remedy this by displaying the title of the video as a part of every YouTube link.
Changes in 1.3.2:
* Stop extension from replacing links in Twitter input box.
Changes in 1.3.1:
* Handle links being inserted into pages much more reliably.
Changes in 1.3.0:
* Display icon next to restricted video links.
* Don't display embed/restricted icons next to image links.
* Support for y2u.be-links.
* Fix embed on reddit.
Full changelog: https://github.com/Eckankar/YoutubeTitleAdderChrome/wiki/Changelog
* Labels YouTube links.
* Adds button to allow inline viewing of the videos.
* Shows tooltip containing thumbnails and rating when hovering over a link.