Set persistent start and end times for any YouTube video.
Set start and end times for any YouTube video with a simple slider.
Useful for music videos where you want to skip the beginning/end of the video (annoying intros, outros etc.).
- Drag to set the sliders to the desired positions.
- Click the 'Save' button below the slider to save the positions for the current video.
- Next time you load up the video, it will automatically start and end at the times you specified.
- The 'Reset' button will remove the saved times from that video.
- The 'End here' button will set the end time to the current video time.
- Automatic syncing of times between devices
- Optional Import/Export/Delete options in popup menu
- Single videos
- Looped videos