Retain your point in videos even after browser crashes and restarts
A simple extension to keep the current time of Youtube videos in the address bar.
Every second, the URL is updated to contain "t=[current time]". This makes videos resume where they left off in the event that chrome is closed accidentally, crashes, or a tab is suspended through another means such as with the extension "The Great Suspender".
- Hourglass button looks broken in full screen mode
- Fixed an issue resulting in the tab icon blinking sometimes, or sometimes causing a memory leak.
- Minor changes
- Icon and screenshot added
- Hourglass button turns red when timer is disabled
- URL is updated to look like "t=3m21s" instead of "t=201" for times over a minute
- Fixed cases where the button may not show until after the page fully loads
- Added a button on youtube videos to disable the timer. Useful when sharing videos from the beginning.
- fixed a bug that spammed the right click menu of the back button