A better way to group your subscriptions
Using this simple extension, you can create collections that seamlessly fits into the YouTube webpage.
This extension enables you to:
★ Create/modify/delete collections list.
★ Group channels to collections. One channel = few collections.
★ Add custom icon for collection.
★ Show last videos from collections and channel.
★ Auto sync your collections.
Having trouble figuring out how it works? Watch the tutorial videos https://goo.gl/zgpvVJ And please report any bugs or errors you run into to me!
Version 1.0 / 26.08.2017
- Youtube collection videos integrated to main page Tutorial video: https://goo.gl/i9fzv4
- Update setting options and TV mode
Version 0.9 / 23.07.2017
- Add collection near subscription channel Tutorial video: https://goo.gl/xqrz6V
Version 0.8 / 25.06.2017
- Added filters on page: https://www.youtube.com/feed/subscriptions Tutorial video: https://goo.gl/K9xfqx
- Play video of collection. Tutorial video: https://goo.gl/GoRkih
Version 0.7 / 11.06.2017
- Added manual export/import
- Added edit collection on page: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_manager Tutorial video: https://goo.gl/2ScVFR
- Optimized store storage
Version 0.6 / 01.05.2017
- Added compatibility with new design mode Youtube.
- Added compatibility with Night Theme for Magic Actions Extension
Version 0.5 / 29.04.2017
- Added 3 new mode for sort collection:
A - Z
- Added change order channel and collection in custom mode
Tutorial video: https://goo.gl/jNYDmZ
Version 0.3 / 03.04.2017
- Added share your collection.
- Optimized UI.
- Fix bug with scrool and close popup
Version 0.2 / 24.03.2017
- Added show last videos from collections. Tutorial video: https://goo.gl/DWiwrs
- Added auto sync your collections.
- Added one channel = few collections.Tutorial video: https://goo.gl/jYFUW4
Version 0.1 / 20.03.2017
- Implemented basic functionality
Want to help me test Youtube Subscriptions(Collections) Manager? Send an email to email@example.com letting me know. Your help would be greatly appreciated as it would help iron out little bugs that occur in development.