View multiple YouTube stream within one screen.
Your favorite YouTubers are collaborating together and you want to watch their live streaming all together? This extension is for you.
YouTube Split View is considered violating YouTube's Terms of Service for playing multiple videos simultaneously. As a result, the extension is updated to only allow one video playing at the same time.
- Watch up to 9 YouTube video / live streaming together at once.
(only one video can be playing at the same time)
- Dynamic resize and move the video.
- Support Live Chat.
(Super Chat and Super Emoji cannot be sent due to the restriction of YouTube)
- Blue Wrench Live Chat popup like a Super Chat Card for easier viewing.
- Support Dark Mode for Live Chat.
- Stream status embedded
- Optimization for reducing CPU usage of Live Chat
Tab: Toggle Next Mode
Q: Toggle Default Layout Selection Panel
A: Toggle Swap Mode
S: Toggle Resize Mode (Right Bottom Corner to resize)
D: Toggle Delete Mode
F: Toggle Volume Mode (Scroll on the video to adjust the volume)
0: Mute all video
Alt+0: Unmute all video
1-9: toggle mute/unmute video on cell x
e.g. 3 mute/unmute video on cell 3
Alt+1-9: mute all video expect video on cell x
e.g. Alt+5 mute all video expect video on cell 5
(Shortcuts will not work when control inside video or live chat)
- This is an independent project developed by ChanPete and has no relationship to YouTube or Google.
- Icons made by Freepik.
- Google Material icons used under Apache license version 2.0.
- YouTube API Services is used.