Generate YouTube playlists from various sources (links lists, bookmarks, ...)
+ A complete playlist editor: add, delete, reorder, reverse, remove duplicates, import and export videos.
+ Queue up videos from any page (with the right-click context menu) and play or save them using the playlist builder.
+ Save playlists using your browser's sync storage.
+ Generate YouTube anonymous playlists by:
- Selecting a folder bookmark
- Pasting the YouTube text urls (links) in a form
- From currently open YouTube tabs (combine)
- From current tab YouTube video thumbnails
- From current tab YouTube links (HTML parsing)
(the generated playlists are also saved and can be viewed in the playlist editor's recently created playlists page)
+ Convert current YouTube playlist tab to YouTube queue
As featured in: