Provides useful tracklist-handling features when watching music compilation/album videos on Youtube.
This extension works by scanning for a timestamped tracklist in the video description and uses it to build its own interactive tracklist.
- Show current track's title
- Media controls (play, pause, rewind, fast-forward)
- Go to previous/next track
More to come:
- Scan tracklist from the comments if not available in the video description
- Tracklist display
- Multi tab interaction (use the media controls from any tab)
- Support of hardware media keys
- Video progression bar
- Automatically pop up when a compilation video is detected (configurable)
- Various Settings
Source is available at https://github.com/XavierDuthil/youtube-compilation-helper