Chapter Editor for YouTube Studio.
This tool allows you to efficiently create YouTube chapters.
You can paste the generated text anywhere in the video description field to make the chapter effective.
How to use this tool
1. Go to the edit page of the video where you created the chapter.
2. Click the icon for this extension from the top-right toolbar of Google Chrome.
3. The editing tool will be embedded in your video player.
4. While playing the video, press the "Add" button to add a chapter and enter a title.
5. Copy the automatically generated text for pasting and paste it anywhere in the video description field.
- Skipping 5, 10 and 60 seconds before and after the video
- Jump to the start time of the added chapter by pressing the left play button.
- The added chapters can be adjusted by clicking the up and down icons in 1 second increments.
- Delete added chapters
- The error message is displayed when the YouTube requirement for enabling chapters is not met.