Open source. Youtube HD quality selector. Up to 8k/4k (30fps/60fps) supported
Open source Youtube auto/custom HD quality selector. Up to 8k/4k (30fps/60fps) supported
1. Fully open source (https://github.com/sameernyaupane/youtube-auto-hd). No tracking, or any user data collection. Check the code for yourself! :)
1. Lightweight. Only 24.4KiB in size
2. Efficient: uses Youtube's own JS event to make changes to DOM. So, very minimal resource is consumed
3. Option to Select best available quality automatically
4. Supports up to 8k quality and (30fps/60fps) modes
5. Option to use Youtube's own "Auto mode" quality
6. Theater mode toggle
For usage tutorial,feedback, suggestions please use:
Link to source code:
This plugin does not collect any data from the user.
YouTube™ is a trademark of Google™. This extension is not endorsed by Google™ or YouTube™.