youRhere is an awesome Chrome extension which allows you to read, mark & share your web pages reading-progress by just clicking it
/*** FEATURES ***/
* 100% Free
* Full "rtl" & "ltr" support
* First time usage wizard
* Multiple configurability options
/*** HOW TO? ***/
It's very easy to save and share articles via youRhere. Here is a short tutorial of "How to use youRhere Marker:
1. Start by downloading youRhere extension to your Google Chrome browser and install it.
2. After the installation the youRhere icon will appear in your browser toolbar. Click it.
Currently you haven't marked anything yet but don't worry we will come back to it later.
3. Go to one of your favorite websites and hover with your mouse on an article. Have you noticed the little marker that follow your mouse?
4. To save your line position just double click width your mouse on the line itself. Go ahead! Try it yourself and see the magic happened!
5. If you want to removed the marker, you may do so by either double clicking on another line or double clicking on the marker itself.
6. After marking an article, try to click on youRhere icon on your browser toolbar. You will notice that your mark has been saved there so you could continue reading it later.
7. youRhere allow you to share the articles you are reading with your friends via Facebook and Twitter. By clicking the "Share" button next to each article you saved.
/*** WEBSITE ***/
For more information visit: