Helps to monitor changes on different web-pages, notifies about changes
This extension is for you if you often catch yourself surfing the Internet to simply check if something changed on some page. Save your time, now yellow duck will do the job.
How to use:
1. Go to any web page
2. Click right button on value you're interested in, select "Watch this item" from context menu
3. Test it (optionally) and save it.
How it works:
Every minute it loads all pages from listed items and finds specified values via CSS selectors.
- It's not always possible to automatically generate CSS selector, sometimes you'll need to set it manually
- Extension checks items every minute, it does not show changed value immediately
- It doesn't work with asynchronously loaded values (via AJAX)
- Extension has some time limits on page loading, therefore sometimes it will be showing "Not Available" instead of real value, but it's rare cases