Collaborative screenplay, script and screenwriting for Google Drive
BY screenwriters, FOR screenwriters.
We love using Google Docs for our outlines, bio's, and storylines, but when it comes to screenwriting, collaborating in Google Drive on the film script or screenplay itself, there just weren't any great tools.
So we wrote one: YouMeScript.
* Fast and lag-free even in long scripts.
* No sign-in, ads, or data-grabbing, ever.
* Full real-time collaboration.
* Attractive uncluttered design.
* Import FDX, FOUNTAIN, and plain text.
* Export to PDF, FDX, FOUNTAIN, and more.
* Intelligently auto-formats pasted text.
* Short-cuts for full-speed screen writing.
* Auto-complete lets you move fast.
* Edit remembered Characters / Locations.
* Multiple dictionaries available.
* Personal and per-script dictionaries.
* Intelligent element type selection.
* Auto-correction and auto-capitalization.
* Comments with reply threads.
* Industry standard screenplays format.
* Navigation tools.
Pro upgrade features include:
* Offline working.
* Add images + gif's within the script.
* Alternative-format automatic backups.
* Competition / assignment word-counts.
* Smart links for easier collaboration.
* Basic production-script tools.
...and more every week: YouMeScript's online format means you always have the latest features, no downloads or updates needed.
WHY AREN'T YOU WRITING?!