Yoop lets you rate media content, see how other people have rated it and share the insights with your friends. You can also pin a webpage to read it later on yoop.io, flag it if you think it's fake or inappropriate, or send it to your friends on Yoop.
* Rate content: click on the Yoop icon on the Chrome browser and choose from Yoop's six ratings
* See insights: see how other Yoop users have rated a page
* Discover great stories: the more you rate the more Yoop will suggest content you like
* Pin a page: click on the pin icon to save a webpage on your Yoop profile, so you can read it later
* Share with friends: send stories to your network with one click
* Write a comment: share your thoughts on the stories you see with the Yoop community.
How to use
Using Yoop is easy:
- Download the Chrome extension
- Sign up using either your Facebook or your Google account
- Browse and rate content as you go!
Get in touch
Yoop is still in private beta - we would love to hear what you think! Say hello and give us your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: July 26, 2018
Language: English (UK)
Ingenuity Lab, Ingenuity Centre
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG7 2TU