Yoop lets you tag online content, see how other people have tagged it and share the insights with your friends. You can also pin a webpage to read it later on yoop.io, or flag it if you think it's fake or inappropriate.
* Rate content: click on the Yoop icon on the Chrome browser and choose from Yoop's six ratings.
* Share insights: open the Yoop extension and click on Toggle ratings to see how other Yoop users have rated a page (you can also see the total ratings after you rate).
* Discover great stories: The more you rate the more you can find interesting stories on your personalised Yoop feed.
* Pin a page: click on the pin icon to save a webpage on your Yoop profile, so you can read it and rate it later
How to use
Using Yoop is easy:
- Download the Chrome extension
- Sign up using your Facebook profile
- Browse and rate content as you go!
Get in touch
Yoop is still in beta - we would love to hear what you think! Say hello and give us your feedback at: email@example.com
Updated: February 19, 2018
Language: English (UK)
Ingenuity Lab, Ingenuity Centre
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG7 2TU