A free and easy-to-use REST Client. Use it to develop, test and debug RESTful services.
YARC (Yet Another REST Client) is an easy-to-use REST Client for Google Chrome.
Use it to develop, test and debug RESTful services.
It has a number of powerful features...
- Save favorite requests (including headers, payload etc.) and re-use them with the click of a button.
- Import/Export favorites.
- Your favorites are automatically synced with your Google account and are not tied to a single machine.
- View all your previous requests and responses.
- Easily run them again.
- Easily filter out the requests you're not interested in.
- Choose from a large range of existing request headers.
- Create and save your own custom request headers.
- View the request response in beautiful syntax highlighting (including JSON, XML, HTML and CSS).
- See how long each request took to complete.
- Supports GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, PATCH, HEAD and OPTIONS request methods. Custom request methods can also be added by the user.
- HTTP Basic Authentication
- Responsive Design
- 100% Free. No strings attached.
Note on Extension Permissions: The badly named "Read and change all your data" permission is required to send a request to any domain. YARC does not access or use your data in any way.