Browser extension for pinboard (including omnibar search, sidebar and actionbar button popup)
Shows your Pinboard bookmarks in the omnibar suggestions if "pin" is prepended. Also, allows you to view, open and edit your bookmarks in your browser. Furthermore, enables (optionally) auto-copying new browser bookmarks to pinboard.
Does not send any data anywhere, as far as I know (except to pinboard, of course).
* To connect the add-on with your pinboard account, enter your API key in the options page (about:addons or chrome://extensions). Do not enter your normal password! The key will be stored in the add-on's local browser storage, and I have no idea if other add-ons / users / whoever can access that. Also, it probably wouldn't even work.
* The API key can be found on https://pinboard.in/settings/password.
* You can search through your bookmarks, create new ones and edit old ones via the button in the Action Menu (add it to the bar if it is not there)
### Changelog (incomplete)
* Adds customisable colours: Set the addon to dark mode, light mode, or any colour scheme your heart desires
* **Firefox only**: Adds a sidebar containing a searchable list of all your bookmarks.
* Updates icons in the popup
* Backend stuff:
* Updated to v1.2.0 of Mozilla's webextension-polyfill
* Streamlined some more code
* The icons were unicode characters before, now they are embedded SVG
* Moved the filter functionality into appropriate class to try and reduce code duplication
* Made background scripts not persistent (https://developer.chrome.com/extensions/event_pages)