See who opens your emails and clicks on your links, with email tracking analytics and templates for Gmail.
Yesware takes the guesswork out of email by instantly showing you when and how often your emails are opened.
- Know what happens after you click send with automatic email tracking right in Gmail.
- Get desktop notifications whenever someone engages with your email (can exclude colleagues)
- Easily see where, when, and on what device your email was opened, right from a button in your inbox
- Reporting shows time spent on each page of the attachments you send.
- Save yourself time by turning the emails you reuse into templates
- Easily personalization with drop downs and dynamic fields.
- View detailed reports on which templates get the most open and reply rates.
- A/B test your messaging so you can optimize it.
- Send up to 200 emails at once with personalized messaging
- Schedule emails to send at the day and time you prefer
- Set up additional stages (also personalized) to send to people who don't open or reply
- Get your recipients to take action with nurture campaigns from your inbox
- Salespeople who want to close more deals, faster. Get real-time feedback on every opportunity.
- Avid email users who want to be more productive.
HOW YESWARE EMAIL TRACKING WORKS
Yesware uses the same pixel-beacon approach that email newsletter services use, applied to one-to-one communication. When you send an email using Yesware tracking, a pixel is embedded in your message. Once the recipient's email client or application loads the image, Yesware’s server gets pinged with the IP address, providing you with relevant information about where, when, and on what device your email was opened.