See who opens your emails and clicks on your links, with email tracking analytics and templates for Gmail.
Yesware takes the guesswork out of email by instantly showing you when and how often your emails are opened.
EMAIL TRACKING: KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU CLICK SEND
- Automatically track all your emails right in Gmail.
- Get notified when someone opens your email or clicks on your email links.
- See where, when, and on what device your email was opened.
- Find out how much time each recipient is spending on each page of the attachments you send.
EMAIL TEMPLATES: SAVE TIME AND SEE WHAT WORKS
- Create email templates inside Gmail to reuse again and again.
- View detailed reports on which email templates get high open and reply rates.
MAIL MERGE: SEND (AND TRACK) BULK EMAIL WITH 1:1 MESSAGING
- Send personalized messaging with email tracking to 200 recipients at once
- Schedule emails to send at the day and time you prefer
- Automate follow-up emails to send to people who don't open or reply
- Email tracking reports show percentage of opens, clicks, replies for each Mail Merge
- Salespeople who want to close more deals, faster. Get real-time feedback on every opportunity.
- Avid email users who want to be more productive.
HOW YESWARE EMAIL TRACKING WORKS
Yesware uses the same pixel-beacon approach that email newsletter services use, applied to one-to-one communication. When you send an email using Yesware tracking, a pixel is embedded in your message. Once the recipient's email client or application loads the image, Yesware’s server gets pinged with the IP address, providing you with relevant information about where, when, and on what device your email was opened.
PLANS AND PRICING
Users new to Yesware can take advantage of Enterprise-level features free for 28 days. This includes email tracking, templates, and mail merge as well as send later functionality, email reminders, easy sync to CRM, and/or full Salesforce integration.