See who opens your emails and clicks on your links, with email tracking analytics and templates for Gmail.
Yesware takes the guesswork out of email by instantly showing you when and how often your emails are opened.
- Know what happens after you click send with automatic email tracking right in Gmail.
- Get notified when someone opens your email or clicks on your email links.
- See where, when, and on what device your email was opened.
TEMPLATES: SAVE TIME AND SEE WHAT WORKS
- Create email templates inside Gmail to reuse again and again.
- View detailed reports on which email templates get high open and reply rates.
- Salespeople who want to close more deals, faster. Get real-time feedback on every opportunity.
- Avid email users who want to be more productive.
HOW YESWARE EMAIL TRACKING WORKS
Yesware uses the same pixel-beacon approach that email newsletter services use, applied to one-to-one communication. When you send an email using Yesware tracking, a pixel is embedded in your message. Once the recipient's email client or application loads the image, Yesware’s server gets pinged with the IP address, providing you with relevant information about where, when, and on what device your email was opened.
PLANS AND PRICING
Yesware’s free plan includes email tracking, personal templates, and personal email reports. All new users can also take advantage of Yesware’s paid features for 30 days, which includes send later functionality, email reminders, easy sync to CRM, and/or full Salesforce integration.