YellowCloud offers loads of customizations enhancing the SoundCloud® experience.
* This is a reupload, original entry got trademark claimed*
YellowCloud is an an unofficial extension for SoundCloud®. Not maintained by SoundCloud®.
YellowCloud offers lots of features like:
- Dark mode
- Fullwidth mode
- Responsive design
- Toggle sidebar
- Toggle sqaure profile pictures
- Enhanced more action menu
- Display mode (Default, compact and grid)
- Mass unfollower
- Hide playlists from stream
- Hide previews from stream
- Hide longer tracks form stream
- Hide specific tags from stream
- Hide all reposts from stream
- Hide your activity from stream
- Hide other clutter
Version 3.6 (13. jan 2019)
- Fix more action buttons.
- SCE is rebranding to YellowCloud (YC).
Version 3.5 (28. dec 2018)
- Hotfix. Fixed the rendering of SCE menu buttons.
- Updated popup icon.
- Updated popup menu.
Version 3.4 (21. dec 2018)
- Updated the SCE setting menu to apply changes in real-time, without page refreshes.
- Added option to hide both SCE buttons.
- Fixed import feature from last update.
- Fixed grid mode comment bug.
- Fixed mass unfollower feature from last update.
- Various responsive fixes.
- Various darkmode improvements.
Version 3.3 (30. nov 2018)
- Minor changes to the grid view mode
- Updated darkmode chromecast icon
- Hotfix to patch filter bugs
Version 3.2 (11. oct 2018)
- Fixed darkmode padding issue.
- Optimized files with minified versions.
- Optimized initializing load time for changes. This should fix some of the track wave scaling issues.
- Made a dedicated website for SCE.
Version 3.1 (26. aug 2018)
- Fullwidth mode cast icon bug
- Small hotfix
Version 3.0 (17. july 2018)
- SCE menu overhaul, with the addition of the menus "filter" and "about".
- Added the ability to blacklist artists, playlists and tracks (beta).
- Added the ability to import and export SCE settings.
- Added the ability to reset all SCE settings.
- Added responsive design to Soundcloud.
- Added fullwidth mode, that replace Soundcloud's boxed default layout.
- Added a section/module toggle for the "discover" page.
- Added an option to hide SCE branding from the header.
- Updated the mass-unfollower. It now has select/deselect options and an improved checkbox hitbox.
- Made the tag filter non-case sensitive.
- "Add to blacklist" filters are now stored and applied in realtime.
- Display mode switcher, now updates the layout in realtime.
- A new SCE menu button has been added in the user navigation menu.
- SCE buttons now have the SCE logo as icons.
- Various dark mode improvements, mainly icon visibility.
- Various smaller bug fixes.
- Google sync issues.
- Issue with comments in grid mode.
- Filtering outside the main stream is inconsistent.
- Scaling issue when changing display mode.
Version 2.4 (11. may 2018)
- Updated the donation link.
- Updated "The upload" menu URL to the new URL format.
- All links in the settings menu, now opens a new tab.
- The in-app setting menu also got a facelift. It now looks and feels more like SoundCloud.
- SCE will no longer auto scroll on the stream page.
- Various dark mode improvements
Version 2.3 (28. nov 2017)
- Added the option to make profile pictures square.
- Various dark mode improvement, most notably the media controls are now optimized.
- Removed all http:// loaded content (replaced with base64).
- Fixed a bug with the mass unfollowers counter.
- Fixed a visual bug with the "add to queue" button in grid view mode.
- Fixed a bug were grid mode disabled comments cross-site.
- Fixed the playlist filter.
- Made the "Block tag" context menu item an optional feature.
- Rearranged the settings menu sections.
- Gave the "Block tag" context menu item a unique icon.
- Cleaned up unused extension files.
Version 2.2 (25. july 2017)
- Name changed in the chrome webstore.
- Added the "The Upload" playlist in the stream explore bar, like so http://i.imgur.com/ynid7at.png.
- Various dark mode improvements, mainly with the newly added queue menu.
- Added the option the remove the in-website settings button.
- Added the option to remove the "The Upload" from the discover tab.
Version 2.1 (30. mar 2017)
- The extension has asking to read browser history, which wasnt used for anything. That have been fixed.
Version 2.0 (27. mar 2017)
- Huge stability changes
- Made the "related tracks" more menu addition, more consistent. Before it wouldnt load on specific pages and tracks with coverart
- Fixed a bug where "related tracks" would show for a playlist
- Added a new userpage design
- Added a version number to the SCE logo in the header
- Added a "Like" tab to profiles
- Added a quick tag blacklist (Hit the "more" button on tracks with a tag)
Version 1.9 (6. feb 2017)
- Added the SCE settings menu to the popup menu.
Version 1.8 (19. jan 2017)
- Added tooltips to some options.
- Added the option to skip all reposts (Requested by @Paraspitfire).
- Fixed SC announcement being displayed incorrectly.
- Replace the SC logo with the SCE logo.
- Various dark mode improvements.
- Fixed a bug where the SCE button wouldn’t work on some SC subpages.
Version 1.7 (15. jan 2017)
- More reliable change load.
- Added the option to skip playlists/albums.
- Added the option to hide own user activity.
- Rework to the song skipping code (Better reverse song detection).
- Dark mode tweaks.
- Now showing “Not available in your country” in grid mode.
Version 1.6 (10. jan 2017)
- Added a mass unfollow option inside https://soundcloud.com/you/following.
- Minor improvements to the dark mode.
- Added a notice in the settings menu under the “filter” options.
Version 1.5 (7. jan 2017)
- Fixed a huge bug where the tracks skipping changes wasn’t loaded. It will now automaticly scroll the page to load changes into DOM.
- Added a quick display type switch for the stream page.
- Added the option to show hidden tracks.
- Added a link to the project’s new trello board.
- Added an option to hide longer tracks (May still me bugs).
- Cleaned the code a bit.
- Added short name to the manifest.
- Removed the popup code.
Version 1.1 (31. dec 2016)
- Added a option to add related tracks to the “more” context menu.
- Fixed a typo.
- Various fixes to the dark mode (Special thanks to https://soundcloud.com/lasseppedersen).
- Made the settings button responsive.
Version 1.0 (8. dec 2016)
- Added Dark mode.
- Added an option to remove the sidebar.
- Made a view mode toogle (default, list and grid view).
- Added a specific tag filter.
- Added a preview song filter.