콘텐츠, 작성자, 시간별로 YouTube에서 현재 동영상에 대한 댓글, 답글, 채팅 다시보기, 동영상 대본 검색
The YCS (YouTube Comment Search) is a chrome extension.
Search comments, replies, chat replay, video transcript for the current video on YouTube by contents, authors, time.
✅ Quick search by timestamp, author, content
✅ Export comments, replies, chat replay, video transcript
✅ Flexible (fuzzy) search
✅ Multilingual search
✅ Search by Emoji
✅ Works in incognito mode
✅ Unlimited load comments
✅ Time stamps - show comments, replies with time stamps
✅ Author - show comments, replies and chat comments from the author
✅ Likes - show comments, replies by number of likes (sort largest to smallest)
✅ Replied - show comments by number of replies (sort largest to smallest)
✅ Members - show comments, replies and chat comments from channel members
✅ Donated - show chat comments from users who have donated
✅ Small size, low use CPU and memory
1. Open video on YouTube
2. Find the YCS extension under the current video and click the button "Load all" or choose to load the categories
3. Write the search query, press Enter or click the button Search
1) How to like, reply to a comment?
In the search results, click on the date (like, "2 months ago") of the comment, reply and will open a new window with an active comment or reply under the video, where you can do any action.
2) How do I find all timestamped comments and replies on a video?
Click on the "Time stamps" button under the search bar.
3) How can I find addressed to user's comments, replies?
Write " @ " in the input field.
4) How can I view the contents of the video transcript at a specific minute?
You can write a search query for Trp. Video, in the " mm:ss " format. For example:
" : " - all the text of the video transcript.
" 15: " - all the text in the 15th minute.
5) How can I view the comment for a found reply?
Click on the " ▼ " button.
6) How can I see the all replies to the found comment?
In the header of the found comment, you can find the reply icon and the count, to see the replies click on the " + " button.
7) How to use search in YouTube shorts?
Open a YouTube video short. Click badge YCS (right of the address bar) and click on the button Open YT short.
You can use the search engine (YCS), while loading comments, chat, transcript video.