Improve the YATS UI
This is a browser plugin that improves the YATS UI.
To be more specific:
* New time sheets default to today's date, so if you're creating a timesheet for this week, you can just click the Create button without having to select a date.
* When you **do** need to select dates, you can click anywhere in the calendar square instead of having to click exactly on the number.
* Clicking buttons in a timesheet no longer causes the screen to scroll to the top.
* A duplicate button (plus sign) allows rows to be duplicated quickly.
* When viewing leave applications, rows for dates in the past are greyed out, so future applications are easier to see.
* Empty timesheet rows are shown in a compact collapsed form to avoid clutter. Show them with a click. (This feature can be disabled using *YATS+ Options* in the menu bar.)
* And several other minor improvements. See if you can spot them all.