Streaming podcast manager for Chrome.
Chrome podcast manager - Stream podcasts and save your favorites on Windows, OSX, Linux and ChromeOS. Syncs across devices.
1.1.1b - 12th February 2016
* Fixed an issue where icons sometimes display as 'undefined'.
* Added the option to auto-expand episode details on main podcasts page
* Added the option to replace icons with text (useful for screen readers)
* On startup the main screen now shows your last viewed podcast
* Updated the settings page layout
* Fixed an issue where invalid feed data would prevent all episodes from appearing
* Fixed an issue where favorite updates never completed
* Added ability to update all podcasts at once
* Added auto update on launch option in settings
* Added switch for Chrome or default OS window style (in settings page)
* First full release
* New: First run message/instructions
* Updated: Cleaner UI
* New: Added ability to specify rss feed instead of searching
* New: Added reset window size option (settings)
* Fixed: Added scrolling to settings pane
* New: Player remembers audio position on pause and syncs across devices
* New: Changelog
* New: Message on update advising of changes
* Fixed: Fixed issue where some podcasts didn't display artwork
* Fixed: Podcasts with no listed duration no longer display 'undefined'
* Fixed: Added error message for searches with no results
* Initial Release