Translate texts within page context, customize your own style of popup block, manage list of favorites languages, and more.
Translate from 100+ foreign languages to your native directly on web-site you're reading or
put text in the extension's drop-down window.
1) Many ways to get translation of text from the page:
- double-click on the word
select text and get immediate translation after one of:
- press hotkey defined in extension settings (**Alt+Shift+X** by default)
- click on the translate icon appeared near selected text
- click on selected text (turned off by default)
- just release mouse button (turned off by default)
- write text in input fields, mouse over it and press hotkey
- press context menu on the page and select item to get translation in place or translate whole page in new tab with specific translation vendor.
You can get even some information from images by putting mouse cursor over the image element and
press hotkey (title or alt attributes will be used, if applicable).
This trick actually works with any element under mouse cursor. Just put mouse over item and press hotkey!
Translation in PDF files also works, but handling popup only possible from context menu.
2) Listen text-to-speech for all supported translation vendors
3) Adjust your unique design of the popup with translated text
4) Customize the ways of getting translations and other options in the settings
5) Insert any text in app's window (**Alt+X** hotkey by default) and get translation of sentences or words with dictionary support
6) Save your favourite translation directions as bookmarks for quick access
7) View and edit history of translations
Available translation vendors:
* Google - http://translate.google.com/
* Yandex - http://translate.yandex.com/
* Bing - https://www.bing.com/translator
* DeepL - https://www.deepl.com/translator (free subscription limits: up to 500 000 chars/month)