Chrome extension for XPath operations on current document, reliable and easy to use with fully featured XPath 2.0 support.
- search by evaluating XPath (so forget about not working expressions!)
- instant result highlighting
- matched nodes content available in sidebar
- find matched node on page by clicking it in sidebar
- functions and attributes shortcuts
Alt+X: toggle XPather
Alt+Shift+X: toggle XPather Sidebar (when XPather is active)
Alt+Z: autocomplete XPather input
All shortcuts are customizable using "Keyboard Shortcuts" option located on the bottom of Chrome extensions page (chrome://extensions).
Available autocomplete shortcuts:
Code, changelog and issues report at GitHub: