Find XPath & CSS selector. Record & replay automation tests in multiple frameworks
Introducing Tesrupt Test Recorder (Beta) and XPath Finder.
A simple tool to inspect & test XPath, generate & run basic UI automation tests in popular open source test frameworks.
** Test Recorder (Beta) **
Just hit the record button to start automating your test scenarios.
- Right-click on any element to get the basic assertion options.
- See all recorded steps on the page and quick option to delete.
- Find detailed steps in Tesrupt Recorder window.
- Option to change the automatically picked XPath from the list.
- Real-time generation of test scripts in Robot Framework, Selenium Java, Selenium TestNG, and Selenium Python test frameworks. (More frameworks coming soon)
- Drag to reorder steps in the test.
- Hit delete to remove unwanted or accidentally added step.
- You can now run your recorded test directly on your machine. Just install Tesrupt Desktop Agent, setup framework & drivers in few clicks & Hit the replay button in recorder window. (Only for Mac Users, Coming soon for other OS)
**XPath Finder & Tester**
Find absolute/relative XPath and CSS selector of an element in a single click.
Test your own XPath & CSS selectors. Get count of all matching element for a locator.
Visually identify all matching elements with a green dotted border.
*Support of more framework & keywords coming soon.
**Upcoming Improvements / Features**
- How to guide and sample framework templates.
- Support for IFrame.
- Recording of keyboard events.
- Option to set the order of preference for picking XPath in automation scripts.
- Inline step editor to add an assertion, wait time or even change default XPath of a clicked element.
- Tesrupt CI support to run to these tests on Tesrupt cloud.
Questions? We’re Here.
If you have any questions regarding the functionality or you would like to put a feature request,
please do it via email: email@example.com
Or join our discord channel for all feedback & support: https://discordapp.com/invite/tv4axyN
Like us? Let The World Know.
If you find our product useful, please rate us 5 stars in the Chrome store. We would REALLY appreciate it :)