A powerful XML Viewer, supports text/regex and jQuery/CSS, XPath selectors
1. Supports both `CSS` and `XPath` selectors.
2. Supports text search and `Regular Expression` search.
3. Both `querySelectorAll` and `jQuery` flavors of CSS selectors are available.
4. `RegEx` is the only **CASE-INSENSITIVE** one.
5. Highly optimized for large XML files ( > 1MB ).
6. Stand-alone version - extremely fast because of avoiding Chrome's slow loading process.
7. Global `x` variable (`window.x`) is available in DevTools which includes:
* `doc` - raw XML document object
* `root` - root XML element object
* `cur` - current selected node
* `$` - jQuery bound on root element
* `history` - search results
* `$q` - helper for jQuery search
* `cs` - helper for CSS search
* `re` - helper for RegEx search
* `tx` - helper for Text search
* `xp` - helper for XPath search
> Above helpers are `(expression, baseElement = root) => ` and searching on `baseElement` which is `x.root` by default.