Format your XML so that it is indented correctly for easier reading.
This formatter lets you pretty print your XML. Just paste your XML and then click the Format button. You can also open a local XML file to format. The formatter checks that your XML is well-formed. If errors are found they are highlighted. Hover over the error icons to see a description of the error.
- select XML in a browser tab, right-click on the selected XML, and then choose "Format XML" from the menu. This will open a new tab and format the XML you selected.
- download the result to an XML file
- open local XML files for formatting
- the current state is saved for your next session.
- provides links to other tools from LinangData from the More tools menu, including: Color Picker, Grammar, spelling and style checker; Dictionary; Calculator; Photo Editor; Sketch; Weather Forecast; World Clock; PDF Generator; the LinangData Youtube channel; and our sponsors
- It's free!