XML Code Editor and Validator designed for Chrome
Edit your file XML directly on your Chrome browser with advanced search and replace
- Editor Highlight code with advanced content search.
- Undo and redo.
- Search and Replace.
- Jump to line.
- Validation of XML.
- Save the project in an xml file.
- Opening the file in xml format.
- Export of the code in pdf.
- Button for sharing via email the code.
- Beautify xml and folder tree xml code
- Release 1.3.0 - Reordered the XML editor toolbar and removed unnecessary permissions for the extension
- Release 1.2.8 - Added button to edit code in full screen mode
- Release 1.2.5 - Fixed bug to open local xml file from your filesystem
- Release 184.108.40.206 - Removed some permissions not required from file manifest of extension
- Release 1.2.1 - Added search input in file list
- Release 1.2.0: Added chrome filesystem function to save code in webapp. Improved save code to PDF and now you can to print code in Google Cloud Print (this function work online)
- Release 1.1.2: Keyboard shortcuts to search and replace strings