An Ethereum Wallet in your Browser
Xion Wallet is used to access and interact with the Xion Global Platform(Ethereum based) using a web browser and a token-based authentication system. This serves as a robust layer of security to access the API and protect users personal information. Users can approve single and/or recurring billing payments for products and services that have the Xion Checkout Button. All within the context of an Ethereum-based web3 environment.
In the secure Xion Wallet interface, users can manage their ERC 20 wallet. Wallet functionality includes the ability to:
- Top up with DAI (Debit card & bank transfer)
- Login/Logout and interact with the Xion Global Platform (Buyer or Seller)
- Save details and shipping address for all orders
- Purchase products/services with DAI off websites that have created and embedded Xion Checkout Buttons
- Receive payments in DAI
- View ERC20 token balances
- Pause subscriptions(Using Xion Global Platform)
- Loyalty Program Account(Upgrade)
- Saved orders to checkout later
- Additional offers to increase cart size(Next Offer in Checkout)
- FREE Shipping for sellers products(Default)
- Send & receive ETH & DAI
Xion wallet was originally built using a forked version of MetaMask, and has since undergone various customizations to provide an optimized user interface. Additionally, users funds are also secure through private keys and the withdraw functionality will be released in the next version.