X-Favorites - Easy to save and access your favorites in a popup or newtab page.
- Bookmarks : Easy to save and access your favorites in a popup or newtab page.
- Screen Crossing: Would you like visit your favorites on your phone? Just scan the QR code via an mobile app. Of course, any website you can get the QR code and cross screen to continue.
- Synchronous: All the favorites can be synchronized on your any devices.
- Share: For team usage? It's ok to share a public key to others, but your personals will still be private.
- Searching: Find something among the favorites. Not found? Just press ENTER to search online.
- Safe: You can host and manage your data on your own server. Safe as it is your data on our cloud is encrypted strictly.
◉You can use short keys as below to popup the page to access your Favorites :
Chrome OS: Ctrl+Shift+X
Mac OS X: Command+Shift+X
#### UPDATE 3.5.0 2021-12-26
WE ARE BACK!
Now we provide 3 new themes. You can select one on the OPTIONS page.
If you have any idea, feel free to tell us.
#### UPDATE 3.4.2 2021-03-06
Removed unused permission.
Updated some UI.
#### UPDATE 3.4 2019-08-23
Fixed a bug about the option page on mobile browsers which support extensions.
#### UPDATE 3.3 2018-12-17
Now you can write the description and note of a favorite.
It's useful when you want to remember something (such as username, email, agenda, etc.) about a website.
#### UPDATE 3.2 2018-4-24
1.It loads recommend favorites from cloud in default.
2.Discover public favorites on the website. You can share yours to public.
#### UPDATE 3.1 2017-10-4
1.After you type search keyword, then press Shift+Enter to open the first result link.
2.Improved option page. Now click the manage link it will auto fill the key in the login dialog.
#### UPDATE 3.0 2017-8-7
It's finally here!!!
Cloud-hosting is supported now. You can access your favorites on the extension and manage your favorites on the website.
Also you can import your data to your cloud account.
At the same time you can use self-host as before.
#### Wake me up when 2.x ends!!!
#### UPDATE 2.3 2017-07-24:
1.View any website URL QR Code via the context menu.
2.Fixed some minor bugs and improved UX.
#### UPDATE 2.2 2017-07-22:
Now you can search the text in the input when you press Enter!
You can select a Search Engine in the option of the extension. Google is default.
Also Sogou, Bing, 360So and Baidu is supported.
You can easily view the QR Code of your favorite link by putting your mouse on the favorite label .
Just scan it with your mobile apps like WeChat or any others support scanning QR code. Then you can access your favorites quickly!
#### UPDATE 2.1 2017-07-21:
A search functionality is added to this extension.
When you open the popup page, an input will be focused.
Just type some text and the results which related with the text will show up.